Friday, February 10, 2012

Quick Update

Just wanted to let you all know I am still alive :)

A quick update: my time off has not been good to me. We have had a ton of stress over the past few months since I've last posted. Between holiday stress, having a major falling out with my husband's family, and getting even more bad news about our infertility, my diet and exercise have halted and I gained back about 18 pounds. I have been back on track the past week and have lost 4 pounds this week. We won't be able to do IVF for at least another month or most likely two months, if we can at all, and so I really am going to try and do well so I can lose 10-20 more before we start.

I will try to get back into posting more now that I am finally doing better.

Hope you all are doing well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment