Thursday, October 20, 2011

Taking a break

I think I am going to take a little break from blogging. I think I need to just focus on me and try to figure out how to stay back on track. I have been feeling guilty about not blogging much lately and that isn't helping me. I have been doing well for a couple days and then doing poorly for a couple days, I need to concentrate on trying to do better. I'm not sure how long I will stay away but I will hopefully get things figured out and be back soon. Good luck to you all!

1 comment:

  1. I hope your break is going well and that you're taking care of yourself like you wanted to.

    I'm writing to ask you to post/email about my doctoral dissertation. While it's hard losing weight on your own, it's not necessarily easier with a spouse or partner. Sometimes partners/spouses undermine weight loss through acts like complaining about healthier food, gifting high-caloric foods, or even through abusive language/acts. I'm creating an anonymous, online survey to assess for partner undermining and to learn more from those who experience it.

    To be eligible to take the survey, participants need to have experienced this in their current relationship (of at least the past 2 years), and have been participating in a weight loss program for the past 5 consecutive weeks. For more info, see http://tinyurl.com/Clark-Study

    ReplyDelete