Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Lame confession :)

I know I haven't been around in a few days and my reason is pretty lame: I discovered the TV show Glee this weekend and am now obsessed.  I downloaded all the episodes on my computer and have been watching them whenever I have free time. One bad thing about working nights is I always miss out on new shows and don't get around to them until they've been out for a while. Any of you guys fellow Glee followers?

Unfortunately, since I've been so lame I have been watching TV rather than exercising. I guess that means I need to go out and buy the dvds so I can watch while running :) I did go to the state fair on Monday did about 4 hours of walking, so I guess that is something. Although I did have a red velvet funnel cake (well, 1/3 of one, I shared with my parents) which probably cancelled that out a bit.

While we were at the fair we saw Rebecca Meyer from Biggest Loser season 8. We didn't stop to talk to her because there were tons of people there and we didn't have a lot of time. Unfortunately, she looks like she has gained a good chunk of weight back. She is still smaller than she started out though and looked good.

I've also been suffering from some insomnia lately. Currently I have been up for 26 hours and no sign of sleep in sight. I'm really hoping this isn't going to have a negative impact on my weigh in this week but I'm sure it will. I always have bad weigh ins when I am not sleeping well. I am back to work tomorrow night after being off 6 nights so hopefully that will get me back to my normal sleeping schedule. For now I am going to at least see if I can get a nap in today, wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. How did you like the red velvet funnel cake? I heard they were serving those at the IA state fair! I haven't gone to the fair yet...not sure if we're going to get there or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was pretty good! It didn't taste that much different from a normal one though, but it did have cream cheese frosting which was fantastic. I'm just bummed that I have to work Friday night and can't go see Maroon 5 at the fair :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to watch a single episode of Glee.. I hear so many people raving about it though.. I think im scared of getting caught in the hype lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving it. I am a total sucker for hot guys who can sing and dance though so I'd probably watch even if it was the worst thing ever, lol. Plus, I was a show choir geek in high school :)

    ReplyDelete