Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Lazy Bones

I've realized that lately I have become just plain lazy. Yes, I have been sick off and on for the past month and a half, but there have been days where I have felt fine and I still didn't exercise. I am not sure why this is, I really do like exercising. Apparently I like sitting on my ass more. I've also been lazy with my diet. I haven't felt like cooking much so I've been doing a lot of snacking and I've only been counting points two or three days a week.

Yesterday I decided to get back on track once again. I weighed myself for a starting off point, weighing in at 227.6, which is around a 3 pound gain from where I left off. I counted points and ate exactly my allotted amount. I have my meals planned out for the rest of the week except Saturday, which will be a free day since we will be out of town for a birthday.

As far as workouts, I think I will alternate running with my Banish Fat Boost Metabolism dvd. Today I did running/walking intervals. I walked at 2.8pmh and ran at 4.1mph. These are the intervals I did: walk 2min, run 10 min, walk 7 min, run 5 min, walk 5 min, run 6 min, walk 25 min; total workout time of 1 hour. I ran 1.5 miles and walked 1.9 miles.

No more lazy bones!!

1 comment: