Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Lazy Bones

I've realized that lately I have become just plain lazy. Yes, I have been sick off and on for the past month and a half, but there have been days where I have felt fine and I still didn't exercise. I am not sure why this is, I really do like exercising. Apparently I like sitting on my ass more. I've also been lazy with my diet. I haven't felt like cooking much so I've been doing a lot of snacking and I've only been counting points two or three days a week.

Yesterday I decided to get back on track once again. I weighed myself for a starting off point, weighing in at 227.6, which is around a 3 pound gain from where I left off. I counted points and ate exactly my allotted amount. I have my meals planned out for the rest of the week except Saturday, which will be a free day since we will be out of town for a birthday.

As far as workouts, I think I will alternate running with my Banish Fat Boost Metabolism dvd. Today I did running/walking intervals. I walked at 2.8pmh and ran at 4.1mph. These are the intervals I did: walk 2min, run 10 min, walk 7 min, run 5 min, walk 5 min, run 6 min, walk 25 min; total workout time of 1 hour. I ran 1.5 miles and walked 1.9 miles.

No more lazy bones!!

2 comments:

  1. Whatever kind of sports you are doing, it is crucial to provide your body with nutritional support. Especially after hard trainings. I've read thousands times that we don't get enough nutrients from our everyday meals. That is why, supplementation is necessary. You just have to find a high quality product. I've searched through internet and finally found the resourse providing comprehensive information about trainings, diet and supplementation - http://bit.ly/1iZ3s47. Their conclusions and recomendations are based on scientific research. Those I have tried myself, gave surprisingly quick results!

    ReplyDelete