Monday, May 16, 2011

Weigh in and a quick update

Sorry I have been a bad blogger! The one day I had to blog this week and blogger was down. Life has been busy. I weighed in today at 235.4, so I was down 0.4 from last week. Considering I had a bachelorette party of Saturday and my mother's day meltdown, I am happy with any loss at all this week.

I have not had much time to exercise. After I did my 20 minute run a couple Thursdays ago I didn't exercise for a week. I did day 1 of week 6 of C25K on Thursday and now haven't had a chance to exercise again since. Unless you count dancing on a party bus on Saturday :) My arms and legs are ridiculously sore after that! I also fell on the bus, hitting my back and head which is why I haven't exercised the past two days. I am debating going to the doctor but I am starting to feel better. I have a nice bump on the back of my head and my upper back is bruised. I am hoping to feel well enough to exercise tomorrow when I get off work in the morning.

I am doing a little better since my last blog post, although I did end up having a mini binge after that post. Not horrible, but I shouldn't have done it. I ate well the rest of the week after that. So far this week is going well too!

No comments:

Post a Comment