Monday, June 6, 2011

ABCDEFood

Several of the food blogs I follow have done this survey lately, so I figured I would jump on the bandwagon because I love surveys :)

A: is for Apple, what's your favorite variety?
Fuji apples, love them!

B: is for Bread, regardless of nutrition, calories, or whole grains what is your favorite type to have a nice big piece of?
I am a sucker for white bread, I love the bread at the Machine Shed restaurant here in the city.

C: is for Cereal what is your favorite kind currently (just one!)
Product 19. Most people have never even heard of it and its hard to find around here but I grew up eating it and I love it. I have a bowl for breakfast several times a week.

D: is for Doughnuts, you might not currently be eating them but what kind do you fancy?
Glazed. I will occasionally fit one in to my points for the day because I love them so much

E: is for Eggs, how would you like yours prepared?
The only way I eat eggs is scrambled with cheese

F: is for Fat Free, what is your favorite fat free product?
The only fat free product I usually eat is pudding cups

G: is for Groceries, where do you purchase yours at?
HyVee. I know a lot of things are less expensive elsewhere but it is close to my house and clean and I don't want to have to shop at more than one place

H: is for Hot Beverages, what is your favorite hot drink?
Hot chocolate, yummy!

I: is for Ice Cream, pick a favorite flavor and add a fun topping.
I usually only ever eat cookies and cream or chocolate with m&ms. Usually if I get ice cream I get a chocolate shake

J: is for Jams or Jellies, do you eat them, and if so what kind and flavor?
Grape jelly occasionally

K: is for Kashi, name your favorite Kashi product?
I have never had a Kashi product

L: is for Lunch, what was yours today?
I didn't eat lunch, we had a late breakfast and an early supper.
 
M: is for microwave, what is your favorite microwave meal/snack?
I don't really make any snack in the microwave, I only use it for reheating food

N: is for nutrients, do you like carbs, fats, or proteins best?
That is a tough one! I love my carbs (bread, pasta, potatoes) but I also love fats (chocolate and cheese)

O: is for oil, what kind do you like to use?
I rarely ever use oil, if I do I think we have canola oil and EVOO

P: is for protein, how do you get yours?
Chicken, steak, pork chops, cottage cheese, peanut butter

Q: is for Quaker, how do you like your oats?
I hate oats, its a texture thing

R: is for roasting, what is your favorite thing to roast?
Potatoes

S: is for sandwich, what’s your favorite kind?
Peanut butter. I am not a huge sandwich fan

T: is for travel, how do you handle eating while traveling?
I tend to eat whatever I want when traveling. I don't like to diet while on vacation. Good food is part of the experience! Then damage control when I get back, lol

U: is for unique, what is one of your weirdest food combos?
I like peanut butter and honey on my toast which some people find weird. I also like my mashed potatoes plain with nothing on them, which is probably weird

V: is for vitamins, what kind do you take?
I try to take a multi-vitamin daily, but I am forgetful

W: is for wasabi, yay or nay? 
Nay

X: is for X-RAY. If we x-rayed your belly right now, what food would we see?
Some club crackers and cheese I had for a snack tonight

Y: is for youth, what food reminds you of your childhood?
Cream of wheat made with soy milk, I am lactose intolerant (though I will eat dairy now, but it sometimes still makes me sick afterward) so I always had to have soy milk. I remember really liking it but haven't had it as an adult

Z: is for zucchini, how do you prepare it?
I have never tried it, I am extremely picky and really need to branch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment