Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Monday's progress

I did okay today with my goals. I counted all my points for the day. I exercised 45 minutes. I am already down some weight for the week so I am on my way to the two pound weight loss I want. My only goal I didn't meet today was my water intake. I only drank 52 oz today. I already have my 32oz bottle filled up for the day so I can get a start on Tuesday's water intake.

For my workout I ended up doing Self's Bikini Body Ready dvd. It is a combination of cardio and weights. The workout is about 25 minutes long so I also did 3 circuits from Jillian's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism dvd. I did circuits 1, 3, and 5. Total workout time was 45 minutes. I didn't exercise on Sunday so I need to do well the rest of the week with my workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment