Thursday, June 16, 2011

Getting back into running

Last night I did week 5 day 1 of C25K. This is back a week from where I left off but since I haven't done it regularly in a month and a half I find I am needing to backtrack a little. I walked at 2.8mph and ran at 3.8mph. Today after my regular workout I decided to run for 10 minutes at 3.8mph. I was able to do it without stopping but I sure wanted to! I am slowly getting back to where I was. I can't believe I was able to do 20 minutes last month without stopping. It seems impossible again. Tomorrow I will do week 5 again, either repeating day 1 or doing day 2, we will see how I feel.

The rest of my workout was the Self's Bikini Body Ready Dvd, so I got 25 minutes of weights and cardio in. I have already drank my 80oz water for the day and I still have to go to work where I usually get at least 20 oz in my midnight so I'm doing great with that today! I have tracked all my points and went over a few, using up all my activity points I earned today. I really think I need to start eating more low or no point foods to help fill myself up more so I stop overeating. Technically I haven't gone over what I am allowed, but I don't like using all my weekly points and I really don't like using my activity points. I think that will be a goal for next week.

Tomorrow I will weigh in and see if I met my goal of losing 2 pounds this week. Today my weight was 231.8, which is a 1.6 pound loss so hopefully tomorrow it will be down just a little more.

1 comment:

  1. Keep it going, your doing great!!!! I had to stop for a bit as well and I can't believe how much stamina I had lost....it's crazy how important it is to keep it up

    ReplyDelete