Thursday, June 23, 2011

Busy week!

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, it has been a busy week. I was out of town all weekend for funeral stuff and visiting family. Because of that I was unable to count points or work out all weekend. The rest of this week I have been doing well, counting my points every day and I have been under my points all week so far. As far as working out, I only was able to get one day in so far, although I plan to work out later tonight after my husband goes to work. Work has been so busy I have pretty much been working and sleeping, no time for anything else.

I did C25K week 5 day 3 again on Tuesday, which was the 20 minute run. I haven't done that since the beginning of March. I was impressed I was actually able to do the whole thing without stopping. I even ran 0.2 mph faster than I did last time I did it. It is such a great feeling to be able to run 20 minutes without stopping. I honestly thought I would never be able to do it. Tonight I will start week 6 again and will be back to where I was before I stopped last month.

One thing I haven't done so well with this week is drinking water. I haven't been drinking anything besides water, I just have been so busy I haven't drank much period. I am worried this will show on the scale. Tomorrow I will weigh in officially, but so far this week I haven't lost any weight.

This weekend I will set new goals for myself after I see how this week ends up. I never really made any goals for this week since I had so much going on. I have a friend's wedding this weekend and we are celebrating my dad's birthday, so it will be another busy weekend. I know I will have a hard time counting points those days so I am just going to work on portion control and save all my weekly points because there will be drinking :)

I also am going to work on an exercising schedule for next week. I think if I have it planned out what I will do each day it will be easier to commit to it. I love working out, but when I am busy its one of the first things I cut out and I need to make it more of a priority.

I'll check back tomorrow with my weigh in and the plan for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment