Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Been slacking on posting!

Sorry I have been such a slacker updating my blog. Work has been crazy busy and I am mentally and physically exhausted from it and have been sleeping as much as I can. I haven't exercised since last Tuesday when I finished week 5 of C25K again. I am now off work until next Wednesday so I am hoping to get back on track. I have been counting my points but I did go over a bit last week. This week I am doing well so far but my mom wants to go out to eat tomorrow and we have a wedding on Saturday and its a holiday weekend, so I am not sure it will stay that way.

I really need to work on updating this blog more often as well. I find that I do better with my diet and exercise when I have to hold myself accountable on here. Only a little over a month until Vegas and I would really like to be down 10 more pounds by then. I really need to buckle down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment