Monday, June 13, 2011

Changing things around

I've decided to make my goals weekly instead of monthly. It is too hard for me to keep track for the whole month at a time. I started my week over yesterday so this week will be a day short but I am posting my goals for today through Saturday June 18.

Goals for June 13-June 18:
1-Drink at least 80 oz of water daily
2-Exercise at least 5 days a week for no less than 30 minutes at a time
3-Count points at least 6 days
4-Lose 2 pounds

As for today, I am not sure that I will get all my water in, I have only had 36 oz so far and its almost midnight. I will try to drink another 32 oz before then though. I haven't exercised yet but plan on doing a workout dvd after I am done with this post. Not sure which one yet, I might pull out one I haven't done in a while to mix things up. I have counted all my points for today. We ended up going out to Chili's for supper and had appetizers and dessert with our meal, so I used almost all my weekly points for the week. I feel stuffed! I should have had half of my dessert or none at all. I need to be careful the rest of the week because I only have 2 weekly points left until Sunday.

My weight today was 231.0! This puts me at 31 pounds lost. I am sure my eating today will affect that but for now I have lost 31 pounds and met my goal of 30 pounds lost. Its taken me 5 1/2 months to lose 30 pounds, which is around 5-6 pounds a month average. Not too bad, but could be better. I'd like to lose 10-15 more before our vacation the first week of August. That gives me 7 weeks. I think I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment