Monday, June 6, 2011

I'm back!

I'm back from camping and so I will be back on track with my diet tomorrow. I am hoping to get some exercise in tonight if my headache gets better. I have had a headache for about a week and a half now and nothing will make it go away. I traded at work so now I have tonight off and will work Thursday night instead, thank goodness because I really don't want to work with my head feeling like this. My stomach is also a little upset from eating badly all weekend. I will probably weigh myself in the morning to check out the damage but won't officially weigh in until Friday.

I had kind of a wake up call this weekend. We went camping with my family, including my older sister and her family. Growing up, I was always thin and she was overweight. I have always thought she was bigger than me. She is a few inches taller as well. She recently started losing weight and I think has lost about 20 pounds (I have lost about 25 pounds). While we were camping she mentioned how none of her clothes fit because they are too loose. My shorts I was wearing were a size 20 and she asked to try them on. I thought for sure they wouldn't fit, but they did. They were maybe slightly tighter on her than me but they still fit. So now I am as fat as my sister, who has always been the fat one. How depressing. I will freak out if she starts losing weight faster than me. This might be the kick in the butt I need!

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way. I went on vacation with my mom and sister and I have always been the smaller one and she has been losing weight recently as well and I give her most of my clothes when I don't want them anymore or they don't fit and then I saw her in a bathing suit and my fears were confirmed, I am bigger than she is but not by much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to know that someone feels the same way! I feel bad even saying I feel that way, but its true

    ReplyDelete