Thursday, June 2, 2011

One day down

I did pretty good yesterday. I counted my points and ended up with 2 points to spare for the day. I exercised 65 minutes. I was only able to get 68 oz of water in because I was busy at work, but considering that I didn't start until about 3pm I figure that was pretty good.

I started my period today so I am feeling kind of bloated. I also have a horrible headache that I cannot get rid of. My husband and I are going to take our dog for a 30 minute walk in a few minutes and I think that will be my workout for the day since my head is killing me. I still have to make supper but I should end up with 3 points left for the day.

I think I am going to struggle with getting 80 oz of water in daily. I've only had 14 oz in so far today, so I have a long way to go in the next 9 hours. Hopefully I can come close!

Tomorrow afternoon we leave for camping and won't be back until Sunday so I probably won't be able to update again until Sunday. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. The fact that you even went for a 30 minute walk shows motivation, and determination. Great job!!!!, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I did have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete