Saturday, July 16, 2011

Am I a runner?

Last night I was doing C25K again, week 7 day 3 which is 25 minutes of running. I ran about the same as last time, 3.7/3.8mph. It was much easier this time and when I got done I didn't want to stop. So I didn't. I kept going for 30 minutes! I could have gone more but didn't want to overdo it. I am really starting to enjoy running. I wish I would have been paying closer attention to my distance because I ended up running about 1.92 miles, just another minute and I would have run 2 miles.

I also did Level2 of the 30 Day Shred. The plank moves are still kicking my butt, even modified. This was my 5th day at this level.

Diet and water were not the greatest yesterday. I only drank 44oz of water and I didn't count points and definitely overate. I am glad I weighed in yesterday because today I am probably back up a bit. We have another wedding today so I will have to wait until tomorrow to get back on track.

Speaking of weighing in... 228.2 yesterday! That is a loss of 2.6 pounds for the week! I am so glad to be in the 220s :)

No comments:

Post a Comment