Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I love the feel of a good workout!

I did the 30 Day Shred Levels two and one again today. I am really liking level two more but it is kicking my butt! The plank moves are killer and I have to modify them all. I can't imagine being able to do them the normal way, even after ten days of it. I can definitely feel it in my arms. I am using my 3lb weights for circuits 1 and 3, and my 5lb weights for circuit 2. In level one I am using my 5lb weights for everything except circuit 1. Tomorrow I plan to do Level 2 in the morning when I get off work and attempt Week 7 of C25K again in the afternoon before work. I will slow down this time and probably run at 3.7mph again to see if I can make it through the whole thing this time.

I have my meals planned out of the rest of the day and will hit my exact number of points for the day. I also have my meals planned out for the rest of the week through Friday. I am doing well with my water intake so far today as well. So far today is going great! I am hoping to hit a one pound weight loss this week. I would love more but I think since I did poorly over the weekend I can't expect that. One pound will put me in the 220s!

1 comment: