Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day two was a bit more difficult

Day one of the 30DS was relatively easy, but today when I did day two I struggled! I think my muscles were still fatigued from yesterday. I was able to do the entire workout but it was tough. I ended up doing my workout in the bedroom since the husband was sleeping in the living room. Its a good thing I did because I am in no mood to exercise now that we are home. I'm ready for bed!

Like I mentioned before, today we were out of town at a wedding so I was unable to count points. I plan to assume I used most of my weekly points and try not to use any of them the rest of the week. I also know I did not drink enough water today. Back on track tomorrow though! We are having my parents over and grilling out but I plan to calculate my points and calories for everything I make.

Tomorrow I plan to do C25K and 30DS, but we also have to deep clean the house before company comes over so if I only have time for one I will do 30DS and do both on Monday. We bought a ton of fruits when we went grocery shopping this week so I plan to try some smoothies to incorporate more fruits in my life.

I hope everyone has a great 4th! We will be grilling steaks, corn on the cob, and I am making baked macaroni and cheese (don't worry, I will only have a small helping!) I also plan to make Oreo cupcakes. We plan to hang out on our back patio and watch fireworks (we have a great view from our backyard).

No comments:

Post a Comment