Thursday, July 7, 2011

Still sore

My shoulder and neck are still pretty sore today, but nothing like yesterday. I was able to do the 30 Day Shred today. Now I am off to work, hopefully I can make it through the whole night! Last night was rough, I really should have taken a sick day.

I don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me, but I feel like my scrub pants are getting looser from the past week or so. I can't wait until the end of the month to do my measurements and see how well the 30DS has worked for me! Tomorrow I plan to do 30DS again and Saturday its 30DS and starting week 7 of C25K! Hopefully my shoulder cooperates and I am able to do well.

I've done well with my diet today, I am ending the day with 2 daily points left. I also have drank 68 oz of water, not too bad.

Tomorrow is weigh in day, wish me luck! I am hoping to be down 1-2 pounds but we will see. TMI - I've been kind of backed up the past couple days so that might have a negative impact on my weigh in, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment