Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Success!!

Still on track today! I drank 88 oz of water yesterday and so far today have already drank 64oz. I stayed exactly within my points yesterday and am on track to do the same today.

When I got home from work I did 30 Day Shred Level 2 Day 3. The plank moves are still killer. I ended up modifying them by doing the plank with my arms on our coffee table instead so I could do the rest of the move more effectively. Those are hard!! The only other move I modify is the double jump ropes, I still have to do singles. I still am liking Level 3 better.  I'm not as sore today, which is good.

When I woke up this afternoon I did C25K Week 7. I am going to count it as Day 2, even though I didn't technically finish Day 1. I was able to do the entire workout today and I even ran for an extra minute for a total of 26 minutes of running. I wanted to get to 1 2/3 miles total which is why I kept going. Total distance ran was 1.68 miles, at 3.7mph. Total workout was 2.13 miles. I am so proud of myself! I think I should have no problem moving on to week 8 even though I didn't complete the first day of week 7 because today I felt like I could have kept going. The last 5 minutes were killer, but I pushed through and then I almost didn't want to stop!

The best news of the day... my weight was 228.6! The lowest its been in years! I am trying not to get my hopes up, since I won't officially weigh in for a few more days and last week that didn't work out so well for me. It just really nice to see that number though. The summer before our wedding I got down to 229 and that was my lowest in years then. To pass that up will be amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment