Monday, July 11, 2011

Not so great weekend

I didn't do so well this weekend. Saturday was my "free" day, the day to not count points and we went out to eat. I ended up not having time to exercise either. Sunday I was simply too lazy to exercise and didn't count points either. The husband suggested we go out to eat so I probably would have gone over my points by a lot.

I am trying to get back on track today. I feel like a broken record. On track one day, mess up the next, getting back on track, etc. I need to get serious about this and do better! I am so sick of falling off the wagon all the time! I'm not sure what is wrong with me. All I know is this is hard.

I think I will try to take tonight and plan out my meals for the rest of the week. If I have everything written out then maybe I will do better at staying on track. I already have my workouts mapped out, the 30DS and C25K, but I am slightly behind since I didn't exercise all weekend.  I also think I am going to change my weigh in to Saturdays, since that is usually my "free" day and that way I have the whole rest of the week to make up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment