Monday, July 11, 2011

Moving on to Level 2!

I'm talking about the 30 Day Shred, of course! Even though I missed a few days, today would have been the day I moved on to Level 2. I missed 3 days of Level 1, the day my shoulder was too sore, and both days this weekend. Today I decided to pull a double, I did both Level 1 and Level 2. I did have to take a few small breaks during Level 2 but I think that was just because I did the two back to back. I think I will like Level 2 better. I did have to modify all the cardio that involved the plank, those were hard!

Tonight I plan to do Week 7 of C25K after my husband goes to work. Tomorrow I will try to do both Level 1 and Level 2 of 30DS again as long as I am not too sore (maybe one in the morning and one in the afternoon). Then I am back to work for 3 nights in a row so my workouts will most likely be 30DS only.

I haven't counted points so far today so I just plan to have a sensible supper and start over with point counting tomorrow. We are grilling steaks and corn on the cob. We are also having cantelope with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment