Sunday, July 24, 2011

Not sure how I feel about Level 3!

I started Level 3 of the 30 Day Shred today. I am not sure I like it. Some of the moves seem incredibly easy, especially the moves in the second circuit. However, some moves seem impossible for my body to even do, such as the rockstar jumps and the jumping lunges. I also still need to modify any plank moves. I will stick it out until the end of the month but right now I am missing Levels 1 and 2!

I just finished so I am going to take a small break and then do C25K. I think I am just going to move on to week 9 since I have already been running 30 minutes a few times already. This way I will be finished on Thursday with the whole program. I am not sure exactly what I will do when I am done. I still want to keep up the running and I still am not up to a 5k (at 30 minutes that is just over 2 miles for me and a 5k is 3.1 miles, so probably around 45 minutes for me at my current level). I think I will slowly add on a few minutes until I reach 45 minutes, and then I will start to work on increasing my speed. Once I am able to run 45 minutes without stopping I am hoping to sign up for a 5k somewhere.

EDIT: I was only able to run 23 minutes before I had to stop, which was 1.5 miles. I wanted to stop after 10 minutes so I am glad I pushed that long. I definitely need to not do both workouts so close together. My calves were killing me and my bra was really irritating my sunburn. Total distance with the warm up and cool down walks was 2 miles. 

I didn't exercise yesterday because my sunburn was still really sore. It hurts to wear a bra, lol! My chest is still pretty sunburned but now my arms and face are just tanned. I plan to go out to the pool tomorrow with my friend again, so I need to make sure to use plenty of sunscreen and reapply like crazy! After tomorrow I won't get much sun until we go to Vegas, and hopefully by then I will be tan enough not to burn like crazy while we are there.

I stayed within my points today, even ended up having 3 points left for the day. Saturday I didn't count points. My goal is to count points at least 5 days this week. Tuesday I will be out of town with my parents so I probably won't be able to count points then.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment