Sunday, July 3, 2011

Holidays are tough!

I am having a hard time sticking to my diet today! We are making so much good food for the holiday that counting points went right out the window. I know I have to get back on track tomorrow so we will be sending any leftover goodies home with my parents to get them out of the house.

I am doing well with my water intake, 48 oz so far and its still early! I made homemade lemonade for tonight but I made a small batch so I will still be drinking some water too.

I really did not want to exercise today. I have been in major cleaning mood and baking and preparing food since 9am. I told myself I could just do it tomorrow or do it later. But I know I won't do it later. We will be up to watch the fireworks and then I will probably go to bed since I've been up since 7am (which is extremely early for this night shifter!). So I bit the bullet and did the 30DS. Its only 20 minutes of my day, I don't know why I resist so much. I've spent more time today goofing off on the computer. I am just lazy!

I have to shower and get ready for my parents to get here soon, so I won't be able to fit C25K in today. If I don't get it in tonight, that will be okay because I gave myself some extra days in my workout plan, so I won't fall behind. (I work 12 hour shifts, 3 days in a row and don't want to do 2 workouts on those days, so each week I have a 3 day stretch of only 30DS, so I can get a day or so off with C25K and still be able to make it up. Just means less sleep for me!). I will try to do it tonight after the fireworks but like I said, I might be too tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment