Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Exercise success and diet fail

Monday I did great as far as exercising. I did 30DS Level One, C25K Week 6 Day 2, and my husband and I took our dog for a 30 minute walk. I also got 72 oz of water in so not too bad with that as well. However, I went completely overboard with my diet! I would have been fine but I binged on chocolate chip cookies. I don't even want to admit how many I ate but I will to be accountable for my actions. I ate 10 cookies. 10! What kind of fat ass eats 10 cookies in a day?! Apparently this fat ass.

I am so disappointed with myself but I am choosing to move on and not dwell on it. I am proud of myself for counting all my points though, even though I went over. I used up all my activity points. I didn't want to use any of those points this week since I ate so poorly over the weekend. I just need to do better the remainder of the week. I have today off and then I am back to work which will make it easier to stick to my diet. I definitely tend to overeat more on the days I don't work, probably due to boredom.

No comments:

Post a Comment