Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Some things I've noticed

- The 30 Day Shred, while still challenging for me, has been much easier this time than in the past. I can do the entire workout without stopping and am only modifying the pushups. I take this as a sign my fitness level is improving!

- It is much easier to get enough water in when I drink through a straw

- Running 10 minutes straight has become relatively easy

- I eat out of boredom more than anything else. Definitely something I need to work on.

- I've reached the point of no more walking intervals in the C25K and it scares me! But at the same time I cannot believe I have made it this far

- I am so mad at myself for not taking progress photos and measurements at the beginning of my weight loss, I have a hard time feeling like a have made any progress some days. I know having lost 30 pounds I must look a little different, but I just don't see it

1 comment: